What is Smart-Lab Isopropyl Alcohol?
Smart-Lab Isopropyl Alcohol, also known as Isopropanol, is commonly used to create products for cosmetics, hygiene, pharmaceutical and medical industries, or for use in it’s raw form as a disinfectant.
We recommend the following uses:
- As a solvent; it evaporates quickly and leaves little trace, making it popular as a cleaning agent in electronics
- As a cleaning agent; from cleaning sinks and metal work to removing stickers/glue marks
- In a medical setting as a hand sanitiser or disinfectant
- As a rubbing alcohol; can treat viruses and funguses
- In laboratories to preserve samples
- To extract DNA
For more information about Smart-Lab Isopropyl Alcohol 99% please contact us.
Other chemicals and infection control options we have available from Smart-Lab include:
- H2O Professional Instrument Water; de-ionised and suitable for use in a wide range of applications where the highest purity water is required
- Salon Biocide; a high level, professional sanitiser for use in hairdressers, barbershops and beauty salons
- Iodine 10%; a highly effective topical disinfectant
Find more here.
Smart-Lab is dedicated to improving health and welfare through the manufacture and distribution of a comprehensive range of veterinary and lab consumables.
A market leader in biological sample packaging and collection kits, we supply governments and wholesalers around the world. Our product range includes a wide variety of infection control, PPE, specimen shippers and chemical liquids.
Smart Lab is “The Easy Way” to purchase a range of high-quality scientific products and consumables. Competitive pricing, friendly service and speedy hassle-free delivery are just a few of our USPs that make Smart Lab the clear choice when sourcing products for your business.
For further product information, news, blog posts and giveaways, be sure to follow us on Facebook.SDS SMART-LAB ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL