The PathoSeal 95 range is secondary packaging ideal for the transportation of a variety of primary containers such as blood tubes, oral swabs and other biological sample specimens.
The range is designed and tested to withstand a pressure difference of 95 kPa
We make sure that all PathoSeal products meet the following regulations:
- UN3373 Biological Substance
- Category B
PathoSeal key features:
- Easy closure
- Unique tamper evident seal
- Sequentially numbered for sample traceability
- External document pouch
We recommend using The PathoSeal 95 range alongside:
- The PathoPak range; UN certified for Category A shipments meeting IATA and ADR transport regulations
- The PathoShield range; ideal for transporting samples for COVID-19 testing and other Category B samples
Our other sample transport packaging includes:
- PharmaTherm; designed for thermal transport of pharmaceuticals
- Vet-Cool; a reusable system designed to keep temperature sensitive medicines and samples within the temperature range of 2-8°
- Field Kits; a patented solution for the safe transportation of blood samples
Smart-Lab is dedicated to improving health and welfare through the manufacture and distribution of a comprehensive range of veterinary and lab consumables.
A market leader in biological sample packaging and collection kits, we supply governments and wholesalers around the world. Our product range includes a wide variety of infection control, PPE, specimen shippers and chemical liquids.
Smart Lab is “The Easy Way” to purchase a range of high-quality scientific products and consumables. Competitive pricing, friendly service and speedy hassle-free delivery are just a few of our USPs that make Smart Lab the clear choice when sourcing products for your business.
For further product information, news, blog posts and giveaways, be sure to follow us on Facebook.