The PathoShield range is ideal for transporting samples for COVID-19 testing and other Category B samples.
The PathoShield range of packaging is fully compliant in order to transport Category B and Category A infectious samples. The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends that samples being sent for COVID-19 testing are classified as Category B UN3373 biological materials.
We recommend using this range to carry:
- Blood vials
- Sample containers
- 95kPa tested compliant secondary container
- UN markings
- Range of sizes
- Supplied flat packed
- High level absorbency
- Efficient for storage and shipping
Sold in packs of x25
Further sizes are available, Please contact us for more information.
We recommend using the PathoShield range alongside:
- Pathoseal; secondary packaging ideal for the transportation of primary containers
- The PathoPak range; UN certified for Category A shipments meeting IATA and ADR transport regulations
Our other sample transport packaging includes:
- PharmaTherm; designed for thermal transport of pharmaceuticals
- Vet-Cool; a reusable system designed to keep temperature sensitive medicines and samples within the temperature range of 2-8°
- Field Kits; a patented solution for the safe transportation of blood samples
Smart-Lab is dedicated to improving health and welfare through the manufacture and distribution of a comprehensive range of veterinary and lab consumables.
A market leader in biological sample packaging and collection kits, we supply governments and wholesalers around the world. Our product range includes a wide variety of infection control, PPE, specimen shippers and chemical liquids.
Smart Lab is “The Easy Way” to purchase a range of high-quality scientific products and consumables. Competitive pricing, friendly service and speedy hassle-free delivery are just a few of our USPs that make Smart Lab the clear choice when sourcing products for your business.
For further product information, news, blog posts and giveaways, be sure to follow us on Facebook.