Vet-H2O Instrument Water is de-ionised and suitable for use in a wide range of applications where the highest purity water is required.
This water has had all its mineral ions, including iron, calcium, copper, chloride removed. It does not contain any chemicals or harmful toxins, making it clean and safe. Because of the high level of purity in the water, it can be used in a huge variety of businesses.
What can Vet-H2O Instrument Water be used for?
- Manufacturing healthcare products
- Manufacturing cosmetics
- Chemical mixtures
- Laboratory solutions
- Preparation of electrolytes for alkaline and acid-based batteries
- Dilution of anti-freeze chemicals
- Rinsing of circuit boards
- Washing equipment in the electronics industry
- Windscreen wash and radiator water in vehicles
- To fill steam irons and mops
- Sterilisation of medical equipment
Minimum website order: 2 bottles
Coming from Vet-Way, Vet-H2O is a tried and tested product in the veterinary industry for more than 20 years.
Shop chemicals from Smart-Lab:
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99%; commonly used to create products for cosmetics, hygiene, pharmaceutical and medical industries
- Salon Biocide; a high level, professional sanitiser for use in hairdressers, barbershops and beauty salons
- Iodine 10%; a highly effective topical disinfectant
Find more here.
Smart-Lab is dedicated to improving health and welfare through the manufacture and distribution of a comprehensive range of veterinary and lab consumables.
A market leader in biological sample packaging and collection kits, we supply governments and wholesalers around the world. Our product range includes a wide variety of infection control, PPE, specimen shippers and chemical liquids.
Smart Lab is “The Easy Way” to purchase a range of high-quality scientific products and consumables. Competitive pricing, friendly service and speedy hassle-free delivery are just a few of our USPs that make Smart Lab the clear choice when sourcing products for your business.
For further product information, news, blog posts and giveaways, be sure to follow us on Facebook.